1) Your activity on our platform such as course progress and search queries
2) Details regarding your interactions with customer service such as the date, time and reason for contacting us
3) Transcripts of any chat conversations that you initiate on our platforms
4) In the event that you initiate phone support, your phone number
5) Device IDs or unique identifiers, device and software characteristics (such as type and configuration)
6) Connection information, statistics on page views, referral URLs, IP address, and standard web log information
We use the information we collect to provide, analyze, administer, enhance, and personalize our services and marketing efforts, to process your registration, your orders, your payments, and your communication on these and other topics.
Our primary aim is always to enhance the user experience. We do so in several ways using the data that we collect, but a few examples are: determining your general platform usage, required action item completions, login details, etc. which then helps us know what difficulties the you’re facing within the platform, with which can then use to take action to minimize the effort on your end. We collect other information, such as most visited links on our website, which then help us conclude what content was most watched, enabling us to create additional content geared toward our users’ needs and personal preferences.